This year’s executive board election was neck-and-neck. The results were very close with a record number of members running for positions. As a graduating executive board member, it was exciting to see our chapter grow this year and bring in new talent for next year.
Congratulations to our new executive team!
- President — Genevieve Krier (2008-2009 Communication Director, Spring 2008 Vice President)
- Vice President — Megan McIntyre (2008-2009 Newsletter Editor)
- Firm Directors — Paul Spooner (Spring 2009 Firm member) and Tina Larson (Fall 2008 co-Firm Director)
- Communication Director — Natalie Dubs (Spring 2009 co-Firm Director)
- Public Relations Director — Brittney Wichtendahl
- Newsletter editor — Danette Kapler
- Secretary — Shannon Kane (Spring 2009 Public Relations Director)
- Finance Director — Kelsey Thortsen
- Social Media and Web Editor — Kelly Trettin (Spring 2009 Relay For Life Account Executive, Firm Committee)
- Marketing Director — Hannah Lee
We are still looking to fill the Historian/Alumni Relations position. If interested, please contact Tegan Zimmerman with your intent to run. We will hold elections at meeting on Wednesday, April 29.
There were many wonderful candidates and only so many positions to fill. There are still plenty of ways you can get involved if you didn’t get the position you wanted. Volunteer on our various committees, write for our newsletter or blog, or propose an idea to an exec member. We are always looking for new ideas and ways to grow as a chapter.
— Caroline Jones